[gradsusr] (no subject)

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Tue May 31 16:58:24 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:36 AM, elham barani <l.baranizade at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have installed grads-1.9b4-linuxRH9 on linux( fedora13) .after tapying
> ./gradsc to open grads windo I received fallow error:
>
>   error while loading shared libraries: libXaw.so.7: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or ..
>

> would you please help me in this regard. what should I do?
>
> Thanks in advance and looking forward to your reply.

This is an old build. Is there a reason why you need to use grads 1.9? If
not, download one of the most recent builds for grads 2.0. If you insist in
using grads v1, perhaps the opengrads build of grads v1.10 may work for you.
Take a look at:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_the_OpenGrADS_Bundle

But, really, use grads v2 if you can. We no longer support grads v1.

   Arlindo

>  Best Regards
>

> --
> Elham Baranizadeh, M.Sc.