[gradsusr] big/little endian bug in OpenGrads v2.0.a9.oga.1 for 2-byte integers files

David Lorenz dlorenz at wisc.edu
Fri May 20 11:06:41 EDT 2011

I've run into the same problem in the GrADS binary for Mac. I sent a message to these forums a while back and didn't get a response.

There's also a problem when you mix two-byte and four-byte variables together in the same file. GrADS get confused and acts like all variables are the same size as the variable you are trying to display.

-Dave