[gradsusr] ctl file for curvillinear data

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed May 18 20:26:40 EDT 2011

That message from the archive still holds true. However, there is some stand-alone code from the ESMF group that may be useful for providing the interpolation points for converting a curvilinear (or other) grid to a rectilinear lat/lon grid that GrADS can handle. It takes two netcdf files as args, and outputs a third that could be used to create a GrADS PDEF file. I plan to take a look and see if it could be useful, but haven't had a chance yet. Just another option to try...
--Jennifer