[gradsusr] How to open the .nc file in grads.

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed May 18 09:19:56 EDT 2011

Mahanty,
After you open the file with sdfopen, display a variable with the "display"
command:

'display [your variable]' or simply
'd [your variable]'

See documentation for these and other commands in GrADS Documentation Index
at http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html

Stephen McMillan

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 5:43 AM, madan mahanty <mmmahanty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Grads users,
>                              Please can you give me the idea how to open
> and display the .NC file in Grads.
> Regards.
> Mahanty
>
> --
> Mr.Madan Mohan Mahanty
> Project Scientist-1
> National Institute of Ocean Technology
> Ministry of Earth Sciences,Govt of India.
> NIOT Campus,Velachery,
> Pallikaranai,Chennai-600100,India
> Ph No-09543355408

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.