[gradsusr] display the date

Nick Heath nkh09 at fsu.edu
Wed May 11 10:41:21 EDT 2011

Hi Simon,

An easy solution to this is to use the following commands in your script after you set your time:

'q time'
fdate=subwrd(result,3)
fday=subwrd(result,6)
'draw title TITLE 'fday' 'fdate

This will display the day (fday) (e.g., MON,WED,etc.) and the date (fdate) (e.g., 16z08jul2010) at the top of your plot.  The final result is MON 16Z08JUL2010 at the top of your image.  Hope this helps.

-Nick