[gradsusr] display the date

saeed bayat saeedbayat7276 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:35:47 EDT 2011

Hi Simon
It will work for your subject, use this script in your script:

res = subwrd(result,3)
basedate = substr(res,4,12)
basetime = substr(res,1,3)
res = subwrd(result,6)
baseday=substr(res,1,3)

It will show the date for you if you enter this command after above script:
'draw title text(whatever you want to write)-['basedate'-'basetime']'
'printim /path/name of your map whatever you want.gif x1200 y1000 white'

regards

Saeed Bayat
M.Sc Student of Climatology
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad(Iran)