[gradsusr] LON-LAT for European sector

Djordje Romanic djordje8 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:45:32 EDT 2011

Douglas,

You were right, after sending the command (from the previous mail) the dods
server will calculate the expression for you and send back the result to
you. Then, I've saved it with "set gxout fwrite -sq"; "d result". Just
changing the Xmax from 145 to 144 in CTL file does not work. :( :(

It seams that I don't have other options but to start from the beginning.

Thank you for helping me out.

Kind regards,

Djordje