[gradsusr] Query Reg writing two variables colomnwise.

Geeta Geeta geeta124 at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 05:07:31 EDT 2011

Hello all,
I have posted this problem a few days back also. But I did not get any response. So I am repeating it again.

My problem is that I have to write TWO variables at a few station locations. It looks like this
STN                 RAINFALL     TEMP
KORA            : 0.00               30.1
HEBBURU       : 0.13               30.2
TURUVEKERE  : 0.00               29.3
MAYASANDRA : 0.00
KUNIGAL        : 3.60
YADIYUR       : 3.60
GUTTAL         : 0.00
KARJIGI         : 0.00
RANEEBENNUR: 0.00
KUPPELUR      : 0.00
HIREKERUR    : 0.00
RATTIHALLI   : 0.00

Following script is being used for extracting the Rainfall amounts.
*   1. TUMKUR, KORA
'set lat 13.44'
'set lon 77.06'
'd x2-x1'
dummy=sublin(result,2)
rc=write('/model/uas/rain24.dat','KORA        : 'dummy,append)
'd x3-x2'
dummy=sublin(result,2)
rc=write('/model/uas/rain48.dat','KORA        : 'dummy,append)

Grads writes only ONE Variable. I am unable to make Grads write TWO variables simultaneously in file using Grads.

Kindly help me.
geeta