[gradsusr] average/max/min of hourly time series of a single station

Thomas W. Collow tcollow at eden.rutgers.edu
Thu May 5 15:04:23 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have roughly 3,000 data points for 1 station location (1 single latitude and longitude).  I want to get the average value, minimum value, and maximum value.

The command
d stnave(SM5a,t=1,t=2928)
returns an error stating

Error from STNAVE:  X, Y varying environment required
Operation Error:  Error from stnave function

The x and y dimension doesn't vary, there is only 1 station.  The commands stnmin and stnmax show the same error.

So is there another way to do this.  My ctl file looks like this.

DSET USCRN_dat...
DTYPE station
OPTIONS sequential
STNMAP USCRN_map...