[gradsusr] Shapefile in Windows

Ahsan Ali ahsanshah01 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:42:52 EDT 2011

Dear Afzaal,
I have installed Grads V2.0.a.9 it picks up shapefile admin98 by the command
draw shp.But I want to draw another shape file. I don't know where to place
this in Grads V2.0.a.9 because its installation directory structure is
different as it uses cygwin. In Grads V2.0.a3 the admin98 is by default
placed in C:\GrADS20\dat but still it do not pick up the shapefile.

Regards
Ahsan