[gradsusr] Enc: Grads Background and foreground on LINUX

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Thu Mar 31 23:06:03 EDT 2011

Hao

I've built a 32bit version of GrADS 2.0.a.9 for Ubuntu.

See first if anything from http://www.iges.org/grads/downloads.html is available.

See http://vista.cira.colostate.edu/nco/ for a GrADS executable for Ubuntu.

I try to keep current but I can't remember if it was 8.04 or 10.04; so, please forgive me.

John