[gradsusr] Converting Grads format data to stn format

Pou-Chang John Chen wishingwork at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Mar 24 02:45:10 EDT 2011

'd oacres(var_grid, var_stn)'
  http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradfuncoacres.html
 or 'd oabin(var_grid, var_stn)'
 http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradfuncoabin.html

1. open a gridded file, the resolution and field magnitude will related to the
oacres function.
2. open the station file
3. set time to your station file time step
4. d oacres(var_grid, var_stn.2)

I lessen some detail about the obj function, but you may check out the GrADS
home page document to determine an appropriate start field.
Good luck

John

GrADS Tutorial on Facebook
http://www.wishingwork.com/grads/