[gradsusr] Setting color bar for animation

Goodson,Ron [Edm] Ron.Goodson at EC.gc.ca
Tue Mar 22 15:09:04 EDT 2011

I use this little routine before calling cbar.  It quickly allows me to set a max and min value .. and increment between.

---------------- make_clevs.gs-----------------

function main(UserInput)
value = subwrd(UserInput,1)
maxvalue = subwrd(UserInput,2)
incvalue = subwrd(UserInput,3)
mystring = " "
while (value <= maxvalue)
mystring = mystring%value
mystring = mystring%" "
value = value + incvalue
endwhile
'set clevs ' mystring
return

ron

Ron Goodson
Prairie and Northern Meteorological Service of Canada Science Section   Unité des Sciences, Région des Prairies et du Nord, Service Météorologique du Canada
Environment Canada

Room 200 ; 4999 - 98 Avenue

Edmonton Alberta T6B 2X3        Environnement Canada

Pièce 200 ; 4999 - 98 Avenue

Edmonton Alberta T6B 2X3
Telephone | Téléphone   780 951 8791
Email | Courriel        ron.goodson at ec.gc.ca