[gradsusr] Setting color bar for animation

Clay Blankenship clay.b.blankenship at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 22 14:39:00 EDT 2011

Can somebody show me an example animation script that will set the
color bar to a consistent range and set of colors? The ones I have,
like ani.gs, will change how much of the color bar they plot from
frame to frame, even if you specify a range.

Thanks,
Clay
--
Clay Blankenship                 * USRA Research Scientist
clay.b.blankenship at nasa.gov      * 256-961-7638