[gradsusr] (no subject)

Oscar Chimborazo ochimborazo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:12:35 EDT 2011

Hello,
You can use a ctl file with the description of the WRF netcdf file something
like this:

dset ^wrfout_d02_2011_03_04.nc
dtype netcdf
undef -888
TITLE WRF Output Grid: Time, bottom_top, south_north, west_east
xdef  183 levels
  -85.52089
  -85.41256
  -85.30423
  -65.91290
  -65.80457
ydef  105 levels
  -7.430855
  -7.323425
  -7.215965
  3.595665
   3.703773
   3.811874
zdef  29 linear 1 1
tdef  27 linear 04mar2011 3hr
vars 8
U=>u      27  t,z,y,x  x-wind component (m s-1)
V=>v      27  t,z,y,x  y-wind component (m s-1)
RAINC=>rainc 1 t,y,x accumulated total cumulus precipitation (mm)
RAINNC=>rainnc 1 t,y,x accumulated total grid scale precipitation (mm)
P=>p      27  t,z,y,x  Pressure
T=>t      27  t,z,y,x  perturbation potential temperature (theta-t0)
HGT=>hgt   0  t,y,x    terrain height
T2=>t2     0  t,y,x    temperature at 2m
endvars