[gradsusr] Problem extracting HIRLAM gribfile

Jonas Kaufmann me at j0nes.de
Tue Mar 15 11:24:19 EDT 2011

Hello Jennifer,

thank you! This was the output that was generated by g2ctl.pl
(including the negative sign), so I think the error is on the
g2ctl-side.

However, when I manually change this to a positive value, I get another error:
grib2map: scanning GRIB2 file: out.grib2
getdrstemplate: DRS Template 5.50002 not defined.
grib2map error: g2_getfld failed: ierr=12

Is this a related problem or am I running into another problem with
the grib file?

Best regards,
Jonas Kaufmann