[gradsusr] [BULK] Re: Masking Domain in Grads

Zablone Owiti zablonowiti at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 08:21:36 EST 2011

Hi Sujata,

I have not been able to mask-out or blank a particular boundary (country or state) so that the contour or  shading does not spill out of the boundary country boundary.
I had earlier  posted this query to Grads Users forum but did  not get a response.  I hope this time there will be a response from the Grads Gurus.

ZABLONE OWITI