[gradsusr] plot entire file

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri Mar 4 09:24:28 EST 2011

These three commands before your display will set up a plot to
completely fill your window without axes or labeling of any kind.
'set grads off'
'set frame off'
'set mproj scaled'
'set parea 0 11 0 85'  (if you're in landscape mode)

When your plot is completely drawn, use printim with the xNNN and yNNN
options to correctly set the desired aspect ratio in the final output
image. For a large global image, the options might be something like
x1440 y720.
--Jennifer

Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA