[gradsusr] strange behavior of GrADS.............

Waheed waheed.met at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:15:13 EDT 2011

Dear all

I am using v2.0.a9  on redahat Linux....

I am running a .gs script to get output of model data  at 50km resolution
for 10 years

.*Now the problem is that if I run the grads script for all 10 years it
shows no error but when I check the output in csv files the last day of the
data (365 or 366 th day) is incomplete. but on running the script for one
year only there is no error.
*
Let me tell you a bit about the script:
y=2070
while(y<=2080)
* opens a file (2070 .......)
* a loop on time )
* then a loop on lat ( varying from 23N) to 37N
and in this loop the values of the parameter for 47 different longitudes (
varying from 60 to 83) with one latitude (that is fixed in the loop and
increases by 0.5)
these values are stored in a csv file
* end of loop on latitude
*end of loop on  time
*end of loop on year
*close file 1

Anyone there could please tell me that Why am i facing this problem and what
is the solution
--
Waheed Iqbal
Meteorologist