[gradsusr] Help- Regridding

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jun 25 14:29:41 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:06 AM, rajuattada
<raju_attadamsc at rediffmail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>           I want to do regrid from my actual data.
>           I have done in two ways.
>           First i used,      re command. it is showing following error.
>                                                   d re(rf,0.405,0.405,bs)
> --------->> where rf is variable and 0.405 is my resolution
>                                                Syntax Error:  Invalid
> Operand
>   '                                            re' not a variable or
> function name
>                                                Error ocurred at column 1
>                                                 DISPLAY error:  Invalid
> expression
>                                                  Expression =
> re(rf,0.405,0.405,bs)

Please follow the protocol and  give us enough information for helping you.
See this:

           http://grads.iges.org/grads/users.html

Now,  the error above suggests that re() is not available in your build of
grads. Please send us the result of:

% q config
% q udf

Recall that re() is an opengrads extension that is not available with COLA's
standard builds. You will need to install the opengrads bundle to have
access to these extensions. Read this:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_the_OpenGrADS_Bundle

    Good Luck,

        Arlindo