[gradsusr] Meridional gradient?

sushant puranik sushantpuranik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:11:45 EDT 2011

Thanks Jeff.
But i am not able to plot the output. It gives error with the latitudinal
command

ga-> define dy=6.37e6*cdiff(19.5,y)*(3.1416/180)
Error from CDIFF:  Specified dimension non varying
Operation Error:  Error from cdiff function
  Error ocurred at column 8
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.

and also tried with the longitudinal command

ga-> define dx=6.37e6*cos(10*(3.1416/180))*cdiff(30,x)*(3.1416/180)
Error from CDIFF:  Specified dimension non varying
Operation Error:  Error from cdiff function
  Error ocurred at column 29
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.
Segmentation fault

i think i am have to set dimensions first?

Thank you

Sushant