[gradsusr] shore line and mark the station

Andre Pattantyus apattantyus2008 at my.fit.edu
Thu Jun 16 18:03:45 EDT 2011

use the command
'q w2gr lat lon' for the station location of your mark to get the grid
location. then adjust accordingly for to place the mark beside/below etc.

Andre

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 3:43 AM, Rusmawan Suwarman <rusmedong at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

>   Dear All,
> Can you help me how to display only the shoreline, and the other thing is
> after command 'draw mark', I want to write the label of the station name
> near the mark
> how should I do?
> Thank you very much in advance
>

> Rusmawan Suwarman

Andre Pattantyus, Graduate Student Research Assistant
Marine and Environmental Systems, Florida Institute of Technology
150 W. University Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901

Phone: (321) 674-8330 | Fax: (321) 674-7212 | Email: apattantyus2008 at fit.edu