[gradsusr] SDF Error: 365 day calendars are no longer > supported by sdfopen.

Hyacinth Nnamchi hyacinth.1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:18:06 EDT 2011

Dear Spandana,
I suppose you are using GrADS 2.0+. In that case I suggest that you can use CDO (https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo) to make your data readable in GrADS.
The CDO command is: "setcalendar, option inputfile.nc outputfile.nc'' . U will see the calendar options in the user manual. Your data appears to be CMIP output, if so "setcalendar, standard inputfile.nc outputfile.nc'' should produce an output of the same data readable by GrADS 2.0+.

2. Alternatively, the older version of GrADS, say 1.9 should read ur data as it is. You may wish to instal and use it.
Best,
Hyacinth