[gradsusr] Make a Skew-T diagram from WRF output

Ryan Meiszberg rmeiszbe at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 13 10:30:28 EDT 2011

Thanks for the help!

The script now works, here is a link to the skew-T image http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~rmeiszbe/testskew2.png .

Although the script now works, I'm still somewhat confused.

It seems that I can only get the diagram to plot correctly when running "grads -c filename" and not with "gradsc -c filename".
What is the difference between grads and gradsc? With gradsc, it only plots the temperature and dewpoint lines and also appears to smooth the data.

Ryan