[gradsusr] Calculate Seasonal correlation

rahmat hidayat rahidayat at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:23:25 EDT 2011

Hi Saeed,

Thanks for the suggestion. My purpose is a bit differetnt, I would like to
calculte correlation only for JJA season during whole years period
(1979-2009). Say I have monthly data of CMAP dan SST, my imagine is that
taking JJA season in each year (3 months x 30 years = 90 months). These 90
month sample size of JJA CMAP and SST will be correlated to each other.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks for advance.

-rahmat-