[gradsusr] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

saeed bayat via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Jul 28 12:02:52 EDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    saeed bayat requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ning,

- saeed

Accept invitation from saeed bayat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ofpc7q-gqnwwxc4-72/X_QvJ7UefcfFkLAYwdQqLHU00gfkGZ-5LN/blk/I138688326_13/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPclYSczcUe3oUcP59bTBqc3l6ujtmbP8Rd3gMczoUdzcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from saeed bayat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ofpc7q-gqnwwxc4-72/X_QvJ7UefcfFkLAYwdQqLHU00gfkGZ-5LN/blk/I138688326_13/3cNnPoOcPwUdzwPckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ofpc7q-gqnwwxc4-72/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation