[gradsusr] problem: Cannot contour grid - all undefined values

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 27 14:11:46 EDT 2011

Estefanía:

Another thing to check is your file names.  In the ctl file you specify:
*Eta_exp110km1960010100+%y4%m2%d2%h2.bin
*which means when/if you "set t 1", it will look for a file called:
*Eta_exp110km1960010100+1960010100.bin

*If you do not have such a file, you'll get all undefined values.  I suspect
that the first part of the file probably changes as well?  Or maybe you
have the data files in a subdirectory?

Jim