[gradsusr] GrADS Return Code 141

Jonas Kaufmann me at j0nes.de
Fri Jul 22 12:08:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

the machine itself was okay - however I have found the answer in the
mean time. In my original script running on my WRF server I tried to
capture the output of the remote ssh command for debugging using:
ssh grads_machine image_generation_script.sh & > logfile 2> errorfile

I changed this to (notice the brackets):
(ssh grads_machine image_generation_script.sh &) > logfile 2> errorfile

...and from this point on everything went fine - although I am not
sure why this failed at all...

Anyway, thank you for your help and for your hints on where to look further!

Best regards and have a nice weekend!

Jonas Kaufmann