[gradsusr] say to stderr

Simon Kiertscher simon.kiertscher at gmx.de
Fri Jul 22 04:24:32 EDT 2011

Hi John,

thanks for your answer. I know how to redirect channels on the command
line.
But how to decide IN the script, what should go to stderr and what to
stdout, 'say' always put the output to stdout.
So in bash i would do echo "foobar" 1>&2 to get the foobar to the
stderr, how can i do this in GrADS? Is there a way?

Best Regards,
Simon