[gradsusr] Wrf output in GrADS

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Thu Jul 14 12:12:13 EDT 2011

Nick,
Try viewing the raw netCDF output using ncview or use ncks to output the
actual coordinate values of some of the variables so that you can see them.
If the data looks bad when viewing the raw netCDF output, then something
went wrong in your model and ARWpost has nothing to do with it.  If it looks
clean, then it's something with ARWpost.  Let me know what you find out.

Jeff