[gradsusr] Wrf output in GrADS

Nick Heath nkh09 at fsu.edu
Sat Jul 9 14:32:47 EDT 2011

Hey Everyone,

A while back I received some help with displaying WRF output in GrADS using ARWPost.  Thanks!  Now, I have a question about some of the fields.  When I display some fields, the look normal and as expected. But, others look odd.  I have attached an image of my 'w' field at 500 hPa.  Some other fields, such as the boundary layer height, also share this pattern.  Other fields, such as the 'u' and 'v' winds, look fine.  I was wondering if this looks like an error somewhere in my ARWPost run or an error in my WRF run?  Thanks an advance for any help!

-Nick