[gradsusr] ECMWF data -> GRADS

Kevin M Levey klevey at customweather.com
Thu Jul 7 12:11:22 EDT 2011

THU 07JUL11: 0900PDT

Dear GRads Users,

I've scoured the mailing lists and been back and forward with ECWMF. I've two sample files from them (ECWMF GRIB v1) which I simply can not get translated properly. If anyone can offer some assistance I'd greatly appreciate it before I go and do a lot of installing of ECWMF software that may not be needed. ECWMF does not have their GRIB2 versions of this data.

I've attached both samples - they are supposed to be weekly anomalies of 2m temperature and precipitation.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Kevin M Levey, MSc in Oceans and Atmospheric Sciences (University of Cape Town)
Vice President of Operations
CustomWeather, Inc.
San Francisco, California, USA

"Taking the World by Storm!"