[gradsusr] Data Request Error: Invalid grid coordinates

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Fri Jan 14 17:19:58 EST 2011

Make sure the lat/lon range in your control file matches what you are
setting in grads.  There are some data sources that use only positive values
for either lat and/or lon, so you might have to set your longitude as 0 to
360 to see across the prime meridian (or 260 to 25 if Grads allows that).
When you enter 'q dims' you should get a sense for whether your dimension
environment is set correctly or not.  Lat/lon won't tell you much, but if
the ranges for X and Y are huge or have negative values then you'll know you
set the environment wrong somehow.

Jeff