[gradsusr] problem with an extract script

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 4 10:41:47 EST 2011

What is the error message?

I've not tested it but it seems that
1 - tmax is defined but not used in the script
2 - you have defined many objects and specified one output file
for all of them. why don't you try defining one object, write to file,
define another variable, write to file all within a loop and concantenate
the files?

--
Muhammad Rahiz
Researcher & DPhil Candidate (Climate Systems & Policy)