[gradsusr] lpoly.asc, opoly.asc

sudev das M P devdas.pnr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 00:27:21 EST 2011

Hai All,

I have one doubt about the lpoly.asc and opoly.asc files.

Whenever I am using "basemap.gs", I am putting the two supplementary

data files " lpoly.asc" and "opoly.asc" in the same directory where I am
having

my GrADS script. I like to ask you is it possible to put these two files in
a common

directory and give path in the script, the same way as we can use the "
basemap.gs".

So that we can avoid putting these supplementary files in all directories.

I tried to do this but I couldn't do it. I request  you, please give me your
valuable suggestion

regarding this.

Thanking You,
Sudev