[gradsusr] extarct data in grads

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed Feb 23 09:55:28 EST 2011

On Feb 21, 2011, at 7:32 AM, SREEKANTH T.S wrote:

> I have downloaded some .gs file like cbar, cbarn etc. Where these
> files I have to copy in my linux system so I can plot graphs with
> colour scale. Now I'm ploting graphs by copying these files into my
> working diroctory.

You need to set the environment variable GASCRP to point to the
location where you have put these general-purpose scripts.
Please see http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdgrads.html#env

--Jennifer

p.s. When you reply to a post, but change the subject of the message,
please also change the subject header in your post.

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA
jma at cola.iges.org