[gradsusr] regriding daily data to pentadal

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 08:33:27 EST 2011

First, this question (or a strikingly similar question) has been asked
before and have gotten a reply for it. You should follow that as a guide
and adjust accordingly

Second, regridding/transforming is too strong a term for what you're
trying to achive which is simply arithmetic.

--
Muhammad Rahiz
Researcher & DPhil Candidate (Climate Systems & Policy)