[gradsusr] Grads questions about contours, thanks

刘新圣 sinsonglew at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Mon Feb 14 20:08:07 EST 2011

Dear Gradsusr members:
          I am new to Grads,and I have a problem in using it. The thing is about contouring:
    the boundary of shaded contour area doesn't match the contour line accurately.
    with the following steps, you will replicate this problem:
    1) open model.ctl
    2) set gxout shaded
    3) display ts
    4) set gxout contour
    5) display ts

    For example, if you check out the contour line of value 300 from longitude 0W to 120W, you can find the unmatched phenomenon.
    I am wodering that if there are any options in Grads to solve this problem. Thanks a lot!
    Yours sincerely!
                                                                                                          sinsonglew
                                                                                                          2011-02-15