[gradsusr] Axis color

Johannes Dahl johannes_dahl at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 14 17:41:55 EST 2011

Hi All,

Sorry for this presumably simple question.  I'm trying to change the
background color from (default) black to white, using the 'set background'
command.  This works fine, and to change the labels of the axes, I use
the x/ylopts keyword, which also works fine.  However, the axes themselves
remain white (i.e., disappear given the white background).  Is there an
option to adjust the axis color?  If not, how do I teach GrADS to also
invert the axis colors if I switch the background from black to white?

Thank you all very much for your help!

Best regards,

Johannes

PS: I've had minor problems sending this message -- my apologies in case
it happened to be sent it twice.