[gradsusr] trmm

Rupak Rajbhandari rupak.rajbhandari at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:09:01 EST 2011

Sreekanth,

You do not need to download the netcde format. The 3B42 (3hrly) data is
already in gridded binary format and you can display it directly in grads. I
am sending you the "ctl" file so that you can use it. All you need to do is
edit the path ("dset") and starting date plus the tottal number of files in
the directory ("tdef").

--
Rupak Rajbhandari
Department of Meteorology