[gradsusr] GRADS1.9 OS X compiling problem --- big endian vs. small endian

Malte Stuecker stuecker at soest.hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 11 18:16:36 EST 2011

Dear Arlindo,

Thank you very much for the information, I wasn't aware of the opengrads
project. This helps a lot!
I briefly had a look at grads v2, however wasn't convinced. I use mainly
netcdf files with a no leap calender and the new version doesn't
automatically recognize the 365 day calender in contrast to grads 1.9.

Kind regards,
Malte