[gradsusr] opening text file data

Zablone Owiti zablonowiti at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 07:04:33 EST 2011

James,

 You cannot open the  7hA0.out.bin file directly as you attempted. You need to open it  via a Control file that was done by Jennifer. The control file is:
dset ^7hA01.out.bin
undef -9.99e8
xdef 1 linear 1 1
ydef 1 linear 1 1
zdef 1 linear 1 1
tdef 755 linear 0Z01JAN1948 1mo
vars 1
var 0 99 var
endvars

ZABLONE OWITI
GRADUATE STUDENT
Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology
College of Atmospheric Science
Add: 219 Ning Liu Rd, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 21004, P.R. China
Tel: +86-25-58731402
Fax: +86-25-58731456
Mob. 15077895632
Website: www.nuist.edu.cn
"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."