[gradsusr] How to draw terrain HGT.

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Thu Feb 10 23:00:43 EST 2011

Ali,
I believe you need a data set that contains terrain height to be able to do
that.  Simply enter "d (height)" at the command prompt after opening the
control file for the data set.  Make sure you substitute the name for the
variable that represents terrain height in the command.  For example, in the
WRF model, the variable is "hgt".  I hope this helps.

Jeff Duda

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Ali Imran <ali_physicst at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using GRADS & want to draw Terrain Boundry (HGT)  to show what
> features lies on ground.
>         Please tell me the procedure.
>                                                   ALi

Jeff Duda