[gradsusr] how to display the Yellow River 、 Yangtze River and Provincial boundary in one map

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Wed Feb 9 11:24:47 EST 2011

San Luo

There is a nice set of river shapefiles for china at http://cegrp.cga.harvard.edu/category/format/gis-data/gis-vector-layer

It contains four different shapefiles. Unzip them in your current working directory

Open grads and display your variable.  Set your lat and lon to your area of interest, e.g.
set lat 21 40
set lon 90 130
d variable
draw shp china_rivers_1
draw shp china_rivers_2
draw shp china_rivers_4
draw shp china_rivers_25

John Huddleston
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere