[gradsusr] cool question about ccols and clevs

Ruben G. C rubensinho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:05:23 EST 2011

Dear all,
I'm plotting a lot of shaded maps . The range value of the maps  are between
1 and 5 whit an 0.01 contour interval. The issue is that I want to fill the
maps using the same color,  but I can't use the ccols and cvals commands
(just like that) because I would need about 300 different values!!!!  even
defining a new color, the range allow by GrADS it's only 16-99. It is really
important mantain the contour interval in 0.01 ( or very small) because I'm
studing certains patterns of rain.
Any idea would be great
Regards.