[gradsusr] Study area separated

Hyacinth Nnamchi hyacinth.1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:44:32 EST 2011

 Hi Serge,

My guess is that you have some extra one or two grid points on the LONGITUDE dimension.

To get rid of it of this, you may have to re-write your data from the original file by explicitly setting out x and y.

Alternatively, let's say the data you using is 144*71 (lon*lat), the grid interval is 2.5 degree, and zero (0) is a grid point. You can do:

'set lon 0 357.5'   # This way you will have 144 longitude grids. I suppose you did 'set lon 0 360' before, which left you with 145 grid longitude points !

Good luck,

Hyacinth