[gradsusr] Temperature and rainfall data of Africa

Vadlamani Kumar vadlamani.kumar at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 16 05:45:16 EST 2011

Serge,

You can try the RFE from NOAA African Desk/FEWS

ftp://ftp.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/fews/newalgo_est/

For TRMM,

ftp://ftp.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/fews/TRMM/

For any general products

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/african_desk/cpc_intl/

Best of luck.

Kumar

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana <
rafanoharana at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Roberto,
>
> Thank you for your quick reply. My study area is Burkina Faso. It seems
> that it is covered by AMMA Observations. However, I cannot find the link to
> download the data... :((
> Thanks...
>
> Serge
>
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Roberto Mera <rjmera at coas.oregonstate.edu
> > wrote:
>
>>  Try AMMA or University of Wyoming. Depends on what you are looking for.
>>

>> On 12/15/2011 7:43 PM, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Anybody knows where can I find the temperature and rainfall data of
>> Africa? I tried to download the *Africa Meteorological Stations
>> (Rainfall, Evaporation and Temperature Data) *from NASA but cannot get
>> it.
>>
>> Thank you for your help,
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --