[gradsusr] Opengrads in Windows 7

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:02:55 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:24 PM, Syed Ahsan Ali <ahsanshah01 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I want to use Opengrads in windows 7 , it is installed well but when I
> start it and it asks for landscape or portrait mode, then when I hit ENTER
> it close down. I think xming is not being allowed in Windows 7. Does
> anybody know the solution of the problem.
> *
> *

What is the error message? Start grads from a cmd.exe window and send me
the error message. I am using exactly the same version of Xming as in
previous releases, so I am not sure what could be causing this problem.
Needless to say, I have tried on Windows 7 and I am not able to reproduce
this problem.

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva