[gradsusr] Smoothing

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue Dec 13 13:05:50 EST 2011

Try smth9.  See documentation at
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradfuncsmth9.html.

Stephen Mc

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Walsh, Brian J <brian.walsh at amec.com>wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> I was informed awhile ago that there is a different smoothing function in
> GrADS besides ‘set csmooth on’, but I can’t recall what it was.  If you
> have a better function to smooth a plot, please let me know.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks****
>
> ** **
>
> Brian****
>
> ------------------------------
> The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
> Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or
> privileged information.
> If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
> disseminate, copy or print its contents.
> If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply
> e-mail and delete and destroy the message.

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.