[gradsusr] OpenGrads Installation

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Sun Dec 11 23:13:19 EST 2011

I tried a new download and re-installing with the same results.

Something that may be interesting to note... while I get "unknown command"
trying to pass the gxyat command through Grads, if I just go to the
terminal command line, i can execute gxyat and get the help for that
program.

So it seems its a problem with UDXs ?